+ Reply to Thread

Thread: edistrict.tn.gov.in How to Get Details and View Patta/Chitta Copy, A-Register Extract, Land Records, Verify Poramboke Land Bhulekh Property Search in Map

edistrict.tn.gov.in How to Get Details and View Patta/Chitta Copy, A-Register Extract, Land Records, Verify Poramboke Land Bhulekh Property Search in Map

You can view the details of your land record without wasting your so much time or a whole day. Now the Tamil Nadu Government make the easier way for the citizen to look into the details of your land record. To get the details about their land record, the government started online service, from where the farmers /citizens can get all the information easily or within a very simple way. The citizen need internet connection on their device, and need to visit the official website www.taluk.tn.nic.in of land records of Tamil Nadu State.

Patta or Chitta are the name of land record which in known in Tamil Nadu state. The government started to facilitate the service for the comfort of citizens, to view Patta Copy/Chitta Extract or to view Patta Copy/A-Register Extract at any time and from anywhere.

How to get the details of land, Patta Copy/Chitta copy and A-Register Extract :

• Visit official home page www.taluk.tn.nic.in
    • You will see the option to View Patta Copy/A-Register Extract’.
    • Under this, you will see two sub menu View ‘Patta/ Chitta Extract’ and’ View a Register
    • Extract’.

To View Chitta Patta Extract

• To view the details of Chitta/Patta extract details, click on it. After this new page will open.
    • Select your district, taluk, village name and your Patta number.
    • Enter the Survey Number and Sub Division Number under the box and click on ‘Submit’ box.
    • Now you will see the copy of Patta/Chitta Extract which is displayed for you after your submission of correct information.

To View A-Register Extract

• To view the details of A-Register details, click on it. After this new page will open.
    • Select your district, taluk and village name
    • Enter the Survey Number and Sub Division Number
    • After this, you will have to enter the Patta Number related with you Survey and Sub Division Number and click on ‘Submit’.
    • Now, you will see a copy of A-Register Extract which is displayed for you.
    • If you want to verify the Patta/A-Register Extract, then click on the appropriate section

Verify Web Issued Patta/A-register Extract

Verify Poramboke Land
    The option is used to verify whether the land is government or private. Here also you have to enter some information. Click on URL http://edistrict.tn.gov.in:8080/eservicesnew/land/poramboke.html?lan=en

Select your district, taluk, village name and enter your survey number and sub division. Click on submit.

Mudaswer sk
    I wish to know that who is the owner of this land? The plot no of this land is 2282.

vasanth
    Dear sir, my land is 87 years old, I have check this online e service land details as not shown. kindly let me know the how it check in my land details.

Regards,

Vasanth

Divakar
    I want to buy commercial land.

shabbir
    i am from BIHAR i dont have any paper of agricultre land . As per Maharashtra Regulatory Act 1956 if any person want to become buyer “Agriculture Land” then that person must be agriculturalist who is holding “Agriculture land” or Farmer’s Certificate”. If you won’t have this then legally i can’t purchase . i want purchase agricultur in maharastra , where i found Farmer’s Certificate or 7/12 paper. pls suggase me.

thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

NOTE: PLEASE LOAD THE UNSAFE SCRIPT FIRST BY CLICKING ON RIGHT SIDE OF URL ICON.

हिन्दी English

Click here to log in