+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: jharbhoomi.nic.in Jharkhand Vasudha Land Record Dakhil Kharij Registry Map of Khasra Malguzari Khatiyan, Mutation of Land and Search with Khata or Rayat Name

  1. #1

    jharbhoomi.nic.in Jharkhand Vasudha Land Record Dakhil Kharij Registry Map of Khasra Malguzari Khatiyan, Mutation of Land and Search with Khata or Rayat Name

    The State Government of Jharkhand with the help of (NIC) National Informatics Centre which is the unit of Jharkhand govt. has formed software known as ‘Vasudha’. It is (Vasudha) is formed with the help of data of land records available in the Districts and Tehsils of Jharkhand.

    Vasudha is a powerful information system from where the owner of the land can get all the information of their land online. You can obtain the desired information through internet based information system, cyber cafÚ, zonal offices and intelligence centres. Vasudha project was formed under the central government’s National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP).

    It is formed to get all the information about your land in one and at the same time. This programme is the time saver for the citizens who are very far from their land and to get the information, they need to visit the concerned office of Patwaris and Tehsils. But the computerisation of all make it easy to all the citizens to know all the information.

    Vasudha, which means, the land, earth, ground, soil, is the information system which provide the citizens or the owner’s land record information and also the Revenue information including the records like, Khasra Naksha, Bhulekh, Mutation information, Registry information etc.

    How to check the Land Records Online
    1. Visit the official website of Jharkhand OR http://jharbhoomi.nic.in

    2. After reaching the home page, you will see the various options for selection from which you can get your land records.

    • Land Records (Khatiyan Jankari)
    • To know the information of Registry
    • Map of Khasara (Khasara Maanchitra)
    • Mutation Information (Dakhil Kharij information)
    • Revenue Information (Maalgujari Information)

    3. In each options, you will see the various sub-menus for searching

    4. You can search your Land Records by :

    • Khata Number
    • Reyat Name
    • Khasara Number
    • Search by words
    • Search by Reyat Name

    5. You can search you Land information by clicking in any option. In each option of Land Record you will reach to the another page where you have to enter the details of owner and owner’s land.

    6. After complete filling of the form, you need to click on the “Report Dekhe button to get details of your land.
    If you want to know the information about your Registry, Mutation, Revenue, Map of Khasra, you will need to select the appropriate option given under in every information.

  2. #2
    krishna munda
    sir,madam I am Krishna munda janna chata hu ki mera khatiyan ka khata no162 mauza morhabadi than a no 192 hai Jo bhuhari khata hai . dear sir , mam sa anurodh hai ki khata no 162 mauza morabadi than a no 192 hai ka kharid bikri aur ss ki jankari de. Name Krishna munda address bariatu Ranchi .jharkhand

  3. #3
    Guest User
    Respected Sir,
    My Khata No. 236 of Matkamdih Mauza Thana No. 1348 plot No 216 hey Kindly area mentioned kare

    Hiralal Shaw

  4. #4
    Guest User
    Khata n.548,plot n.12 jankari chahiye sir

  5. #5
    Guest User

  6. #6
    ved prakash


    plese give me some information,
    kanke block
    khata no - 194
    plot no - 3773 / 1
    thana no - 139
    mauja - simalya

  7. #7
    Guest User
    Khata no 265 , plot no1959 jahari chahiye

  8. #8
    Guest User
    Sir/MÓdam, I want to know about Khata no.281, Plot no.3389 Anchal - Ramgarh
    Distt.Ramgarh - 829122.

  9. #9
    Prithvi Pal Singh
    Sir/Madam, Good Morning, my name is Prithvi Pal Singh I am from Ramgarh district Jharkhand I want to know about Khata no.281 Plot no.3389 of Ramgarh Sadar Distt.Ramgarh-829122.

  10. #10
    Guest User
    I have already submitted application for mutation.
    As per my knowledge it must be completed within three month from date of submission of form .
    Applying month is march.
    Till now I have no information regarding mutation.
    All paper work lies into ratu anchal bhonda thana 132.
    Now coming to the point,whether I put RTI regarding all which is mentioned above or they (officials) will complete my mutation work.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply


हिन्दी English

Click here to log in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts