+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: online.assam.gov.in/revenu Online Land Record Assam Revenue Department Check Chitta-Patta, Jamabandi, Fard and Circle Rate of Govt

online.assam.gov.in/revenu Online Land Record Assam Revenue Department Check Chitta-Patta, Jamabandi, Fard and Circle Rate of Govt

Assam state government’s revenue department look after all the activities related to land record, In this Kanungos and Patwari take a important roll They have to make weekly dairy (records) Patwari have to surveys of land and Kanungos have to supervise and verify its accuracy so that all records can be accurate. Also state government maintains the Beegha rate (which is also called circle rates). Field Map In Assam (maintenance of Field map periods).

The Field map is required for the cultivation of crops, In Assam state government divided it in two phase which depends on crops of village area like if the cultivates changes frequently than map is made for one year if cultivation changes slowly than makes in made in three years a new map being brought into use when a new Chitha is rewritten. You can find this map from Kanungos of your areas its his responsibility to take care of field map.

THE CHITHA:

Chitha is a register where crop information is registered, in this all information is recorded for 3 years that what is done. This is to know about complete facts of ROR.

In this revenue department shows which type of land, in this they categories it in two ways settled and unsettled, In settled property

(A) the classification of land
    (B) and the total area in to be filled up for all the fields which are borne on the Chitha, whether annual or periodic, settled or Sarkari.

There are some unsettled lands which comes under

1> Road, embankment,
    2> Reserve,
    3>,Waste.
    4>Under water

Jamabandi In Assam:

Jamabandi is prepare for change in Pattas periodically and annual pattas recorded at regular settlement these are recorded as supplementary settlement, revenue department Kanungos have to record its data periodically also there is No mutation of names can be effected without the order of the Sub-Deputy Collector or an officer duly empowered.

In Assam state revenue department is divided in two main branches:
    (1) Revenue General for general issues related to property and
    (2) Revenue Settlement. Which again divided into four major branches which are

• General Branch,
    • Settlement Branch,
    • Land Acquisition and Land Records Branch and
    • Land Reforms Branch.

Official Website: http://online.assam.gov.in/revenu

Guest User
    I want to know my land details online. how I can see this? please let me lknow

Guest User
    How can check my land record

monowar2020
    How can check my land record online?

Guest User

Smahni

Hi I need record of my land please tell me about my land

Guest User
    Land record of kamrup in Assam

Guest User

[QUOTE=Guest User;1937]I want to know my land details online. how I can see this? please let me lknow[/QUOTE

Guest User
    I want to search hailakandi district land record

Guest User
    Barpetaroad

Guest User
    Barpetaroadwoardno2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

NOTE: PLEASE LOAD THE UNSAFE SCRIPT FIRST BY CLICKING ON RIGHT SIDE OF URL ICON.

हिन्दी English

Click here to log in