+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cg.nic.in/cglrc Chhattisgarh Land Record CGLRC Property Details and Status with Khasra Khatauni Khata Bhuiyan Links for Computerized Bhu-Abhilekh

cg.nic.in/cglrc Chhattisgarh Land Record CGLRC Property Details and Status with Khasra Khatauni Khata Bhuiyan Links for Computerized Bhu-Abhilekh

The fastest developing state in India is Chattisgarh. It has got a status of a separate State on 1st November,2000 which was earlier the part of Madhya Pradesh. It is beleived that the Chattisgarh name has been taken from the Chattisgarhin Devi Temple. Chattisgarh is one of the most developing state in the country. The state produces most of the electricity and steel in India. The historical city Raipur is the capital of Chattisgarh state.

To provide the facility of getting information about land record, the State Government has launched online website to provide the citizens to get status of land records/Khasara/Khatauni with the help of National Informatic Centre (NIC) Chattisgarh.

[IMG]http://ebhulekh.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Bhuiyan-chhattisgarh-land-record-online.jpg[/IMG]

Bhuiyan chhattisgarh land record online khata khashra:
    Any person from the state, who own the property in the state, can easily know the status of their property Khata Khatauni online. The website only provide you to see the status of your khasara Khatauni, but if you want the copy of the status of your land record , you need to visit Tehsil office of your village.

@: The computerization of land record project is implemented at Tehsil level. The project is popular by “Bhuinya”.
    Visit the official website http://cg.nic.in/cglrc/
    You will see the option of Select District.

@: Choose the District name for which you want to know the land records and press on Click Kijiye button.

@: It will redirect you to the next page. In the Select Report section, you will see four options
    1. Khasra (P-II)

2. Khasra (P-II) detailed

3. Khatauni (B-I)

4. Khatauni (B-I) brief

@: Choose any one of them, what you want to see

@: In the Select Village section

@: You will the District box, which is already entered by you in the previous page.

@: Enter Tehsil name and Village name in the sections

@: In Kiska Chayan Karenge (Who would you choose) section

@: Enter you Khasra No. in the given box and if you find it difficult then click on question mark

or

@: You can find your Khasra Khatauni by entering the name of the owner.

@: After filling all the details, click on “vivran dikhayen” (show details) box which is one the last of the page.

@: You will be entered on the page of your choice, the page where you can see Khasara/khatauni of your property.

Guest User
    खसरा बी 1 नही दिख रहा है

Guest User
    cglrc ka said nahi khul raha hai

Guest User
    Due to securty issue

Guest User
    hello I am chandrashekhar

Guest User
    I am not seen khasra B1

Shekhar1967

Shrivastava

I trying last 2 to 3 months report of khasra B1. But not seen. I try for only see the report for.But not success. please give me right key step to step details.

Guest User
    Missall recard upload nhi have kyanite sir please Jankari dijiye

Guest User
    agar govt. public ko bewaqoof banana band karde to bahut accha hoga nahi to agle election me ham dikha denge

Guest User
    Amalsal toppo in ulakiya

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

NOTE: PLEASE LOAD THE UNSAFE SCRIPT FIRST BY CLICKING ON RIGHT SIDE OF URL ICON.

हिन्दी English

Click here to log in